Licensed Sales Agent
Company: AmTrust Financial
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Licensed Sales Agent
AmTrust North America is expanding our Direct Sales team. We are
looking for individuals who are sales driven and competitive to
join our team. This is an outbound call environment where our
Direct Sales market our products directly to insureds that are
clients of our current payroll provider partners. This is not a
cold call position. Position requires educating and selling the
value of AmTrust products and services to both prospected and
established AmTrust prospects. This is a position with excellent
opportunity for visibility and upward movement within the AmTrust
sales and marketing division. This position is fully in-office at
our Independence location.
- Calling on prospects that are direct
leads from AmTrust Partners.
- Monitors submissions and follows up on quoted accounts as well
as incomplete submissions.
- Actively participates in weekly sales calls and quarterly and
annual sales team meetings.
- Performs on specific monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
and revenue objectives.
- Maintains an understanding AmTrust products, services and
solutions and initiates discussions with other business units as
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Hold an active P&C license
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years' insurance experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to multi-task is a must.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Willingness to learn multiple lines of business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven team player. This job description is designed to provide
a general overview of the requirements of the job and does not
entail a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or
responsibilities that will be required in this position. AmTrust
has the right to revise this job description at any time.
What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation
package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our
benefits include: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including
eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending,
Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off. AmTrust strives
to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas
of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept
encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to
race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or
disabilities. AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by
embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its
workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an
employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us
to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see
diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an
integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we
see our future.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Keywords: AmTrust Financial, Cleveland , Licensed Sales Agent, Sales , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!