Specialty Sales Associate - Located in Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
Company: Hudson Group
Location: Bay Village
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Located in Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores.
What We Will Offer You:
- Competitive rate of pay of: $15.00 per hour
- Daily Pay- Get your money as you earn it
- Hudson PerkSpot Discount
- 20% Hudson Employee Discount
- 50% Hudson Food and Beverage Discount
- Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
- Referral Bonus up to $500
This Specialty Sales Associate Position Is For You, If You Would
- Contributing to achieving store goals using their customer
service and product knowledge skills. Specialty Sales Associates
are responsible for delivering the highest of Customer Service
standards that exceeds customer expectations, and act as
ambassadors of the brand, ensuring that all customers have a
pleasant shopping experience. They are also required to maintain
adequate stock level of all products carried in the stores, and
maximize sales by efficiently receiving product deliveries,
restocking of the stores and assisting in the daily operation of
- Working at the Cleveland Hopkins Airport
The Team is counting on you as a Specialty Sales Associate to:
- Have open / flexible availability and be able to work mornings,
afternoons & evenings on weekdays and weekends
- Work a full-time schedule
- Know individual and store sales targets for every working
- Engage customers on the selling floor with a focus on customer
- Maintain high energy and professional manner at all times.
- Solves customer problems and exceeds expectations in
- Services multiple customers using outstanding Customer Service
- Responsible for name capture and customer relationship and
after sales service.
- Maintains the store environment, store organization and visual
display and store sets.
- Keep inventory organization and integrity in transactions while
displaying all current merchandise at all times.
- Effectively operate a cash register
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection
of product and be able to answer customer questions about the
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding
businesses/offerings within the facility
- Communicate pricing, out of date and inventory issues with
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes
sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures
- Assist with book inventory process (i.e., ordering, receiving,
- Perform related work as assigned
- Be able to lift 40 pounds
- Comply with company dress code.
- Show passion and pride for The Brand in every area of
- Ability to lift at least 40lbs.
- Execute 5 Customer Service Standards at all times:
- Greet the Customer.
- Offer assistance to each and every customer.
- Ask Lifestyle Questions to Suggest Appropriate Product.
- Provide quick and accurate service.
- Thank the Customer each and every time.
- Minimum 2 years retail experience
- High End and Electronics experience preferred
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic
information, or any other status protected by applicable federal,
state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive
workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences,
backgrounds and identities
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Keywords: Hudson Group, Cleveland , Specialty Sales Associate - Located in Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, Sales , Bay Village, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!