Regional Vice President of Sales, Central
Company: Dataiku Misc Postings
Posted on: January 26, 2023
As a Regional Sales Vice President, you'll lead a dynamic sales
team that is responsible for driving top line revenue for the
Central region, acquiring new logos, and ensuring that our existing
clients love our product and increase their use overtime.
You'll build, coach, lead, and enable a high-performing team of
sales professionals. You'll also collaborate with cross functional
partners, including leaders in pre-sales, marketing, product
management, customer success, and data science.
What you'll do
- Drive the top-line revenue across the Central territory by
acquiring new logos. Drive upsells by fostering the adoption and
use for existing clients.
- Lead, coach, develop, and enable a customer-facing team of 5-7
- Partner with Area Vice President to define Go-To-Market
strategy for Central territory. Project vertical growth,
territories, and partners. Drive alignment between sales and
- Build collaboration with a cross-functional team of Sales
Engineers, Partner Managers, Customer Success Managers, and Sales
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to attract, recruit, build and
develop a team of top performing sales professionals.
- Develop senior relationships with key targets and top accounts
across diverse personas, influencers, and strategic
- Forecast revenue accurately.
- Maintain a high degree of transparency in pipeline management,
pricing negotiations, territories allocations.
What we're looking for
- At least ten years of experience in software sales within
fast-growing companies, including evidence of quota attainment and
acquisition of new logos.
- At least five years of people leadership experience
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Experience building successful teams, specifically accelerating
growth in team size
- Interest in solving customer problems and creating original
solutions for them
- Experience hiring and retaining top talent
- Excellent understanding of managing a sales pipeline, including
ability to motivate the team to self-create and close- pipeline
management and time management skills
- Evidence of ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment,
international cultures, and distributed teams.
- Knowledge of and/or experience within the data and analytics
space is strongly preferred.
Keywords: Dataiku Misc Postings, Cleveland , Regional Vice President of Sales, Central, Sales , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!