Sea Logistics Sales Executive
Company: Kuehne Nagel
Posted on: September 24, 2022
If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most
successful logistics organization we are looking for a new Sales
Executive. This is an excellent opportunity to join our Sea
Logistics team. Your Role To support our rapid growth in Sea
Logistics at Kuehne+Nagel, we are hiring highly motivated
individuals who are sales savy, and believe in delivering quality
service to fulfil customer needs. This role will be responsible for
delivering agreed portfolio targets through the development of
existing and new customers in accordance with our national sales
management guidelines. Your Responsibilities
- Create and manage a Sales Plan and execute that plan to
- Closely cooperates with operations to develop and apply
specialized knowledge relative to the assigned business unit and
trade lane (where applicable).
- Preparing and conducting customer visits, calls, presentations,
quarterly business reviews, negotiations and contracts.
- Input and timely update of sales activities utilizing Client
Relationship Management system.
- Ensure proper transitioning of customer to operations in line
with customer requirements.
- Demonstrate expertise on all company products / service
offerings and manage the sales of these offerings in a disciplined
/ professional and direct manner.
- Utilize all resources and tools at your disposal to ensure
success and appropriate customer service while complying with all
- Liase/Partner with cross-functional teams on RFQ, pricing and
handover preparations. Your Skills and Experiences
- 1-3 years experience in freight forwarding / logistics /
transportation industry required.
- 1-3 years field sales experience required with both Account
Management and Development. Good Reasons to Join We offer
competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package,
employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training
programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Kuehne+Nagel's general working model is four (4) days office and
one (1) day remote. However, some positions may offer a different
hybrid model depending on the job location, function, etc. The
working schedule specific details will be discussed in your job
interview. Kuehne+Nagel reserves the right to change or adjust the
working model policy.
Keywords: Kuehne Nagel, Cleveland , Sea Logistics Sales Executive, Sales , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!