Inside Sales Manager
Company: Hunter International
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSales Support ManagerCleveland, OH Direct Hire
Hunter International is currently seeking a Sales Support Manager
for a client in the Cleveland area. The ideal candidate will have a
background in inside sales, sales support, or outside sales for a
manufacturing/industrial organization. Sales Support Manager
- Assist all the Salespeople with administrative tasks including
filling out audit sheets, tooling sheets, price change
spreadsheets, manage customer portals, track material & purchased
component price changes and quote as necessary, manage quotes and
logs, complete contract reviews/retrieving correct documents to
submit to accounting, etc.
- Handle routine customer phone calls and emails asking for
status of forms being filled out such as surveys/audits, material
price changes, tooling inventory, cost breakdowns, etc.
- Completely manage smaller non-growth customers and manage
larger dormant growth customers Sales Support Manager
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Experience working in manufacturing or a technical field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in sales or sales
- Candidate must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication
- Responsiveness to external and internal people ALWAYS. Good
"follow-up" skills internally and externally so no projects fall
behind. If projects do fall behind, this person must have the
confidence to report that upward to management.
- Ability to understand what is being said to them and the
ability to learn new things that may be specific to company or a
- Organized and attentive to details. Pricing is a very critical
piece of the puzzle and extreme care must be taken when
communicating pricing to the customer.
Keywords: Hunter International, Cleveland , Inside Sales Manager, Sales , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!