Sales Representative - Cleveland West Side
Company: Saucy Brew Works
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description JOB TITLE: Sales RepresentativeEMPLOYER: Saucy
Brew WorksDEPARTMENT: SalesREPORTS TO: Head of Sales SUMMARY: Act
as the primary point of contact for accounts based within a defined
geographic territory. 100% focus on selling products and/or
upgrading number of product lines in retail accounts.DUTIES AND
- Develop sales plan/strategy for your assigned geography, to
meet specified quarterly sales goals.
- Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and
- Follow through on all commitments, and clear communication
- Ability to maintain existing relationships, for key accounts
and distributors as well as nurture new. Existing marketplace
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of Craft Beer
Industry, and current local market conditions
- Attends and participates in local events, ie Beerfests, Beer
Dinners, Crew Drives, On Premise/Off Premise samplings, etc
- Conduct frequent ride alongs with Distributor sales teams
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; ability to work nights and
weekends, as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Improve sales conditions in all accounts, using marketing
tools, point of sale signage, cooler placement, etc, to increase
the visibility of the brand
- Utilize VIP to understand and evaluate market conditions,
retail account gaps and portfolio performance for assigned
- Must be able to maintain a professional image, at all times,
while working in the Adult Beverage industry.
- Must live with the market for which they are responsible
- Bachelor's degree (B.A) or equivalent, one to two years of
experience, or equivalent combination of education and
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be a self-starter and proactive.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with VIP/Karma, MS Word. MS Power Point, MS Excel,
- Competitive compensation. Base salary range is from $40,000 -
$45,000 with the potential to earn up to an additional $10,000 in
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401k plan with employer match
- Bonus program
- Paid vacation
- Employee meals and beverage benefitsCOMPETENCIES:
- Problem Solving--Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops
alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving
situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional
- Customer Service--Manages difficult or emotional customer
situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer
feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and
assistance; Meets commitments.
- Business Acumen--Understands business implications of
decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates
knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic
- Motivation--Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates
persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard
of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Planning/Organizing--Prioritizes and plans work activities;
Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals
and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their
tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism--Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts
well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration
regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for
own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Adaptability--Adapts to changes in the work environment;
Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit
the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or
- Dependability--Follows instructions, responds to management
direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments;
Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals;
Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an
alternate plan. PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to stand
- Frequently required to sit
- Continually required to drive a car/truck/SUV
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items more than 50
poundsThe above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or
physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Keywords: Saucy Brew Works, Cleveland , Sales Representative - Cleveland West Side, Sales , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!