Driver Recruiter Specialist
Company: Drive CDL
Posted on: November 11, 2019
*position is a remote opportunity and is paid soly on a commission
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job
candidates; advising managers; and managing relocations and intern
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization
plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting
community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters,
media, and internet sites; providing organization information,
opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description
and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting
recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants,
analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing
qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules;
arranging travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to
interviews; and arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and
applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants
on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee
requirements, negotiating with movers, arranging temporary housing,
and providing community introductions.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new
policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation
practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling
rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions;
coaching interns; and advising managers on training and
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation,
enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures,
and conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining
personal networks, and participating in professional
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by
completing related results as needed. Recruiter
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Phone, Skype, and online meeting platform skills
- Supports workplace diversity
- Familiarity with relevant employment Law
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- 2-4 years exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience in full
life-cycle environment, including management of multiple
high-volume roles simultaneously
- Minimum 2 years' experience recruiting in relevant industry
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Keywords: Drive CDL, Cleveland , Driver Recruiter Specialist, Professions , Kent, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!