CDL - Class A Truck Driver Jobs
Company: Doug Andrus
Posted on: July 13, 2018
Up to 42 CPM
base pay and bonuses.
2 CPM bonus
for all new hires for the first six months.
Like always, our refrigerated division drivers can count on reliable mileage, but now they're earning more per mile up to 42 CPM between base pay and bonuses. New hires also receive a guaranteed 2 CPM bonus on top of their base rate for the first six months.
Our drivers earn an average of $1,100 a week!
Pay based on driving experience
- Safety - 1 CPM, based on incident-free driving
- Mileage - 0 to 2 CPM, based on level of miles*
- Fuel - 0 to 2 CPM, based on fuel efficiency* * All new drivers get a guaranteed 2 CPM bonus for their first six months. The Benefits
- Low-Cost Health Plan with BlueCross of Idaho - from $30/month for single coverage to $456/month for large families
- Many Supplemental Benefits - dental, vision, life, and flexible spending
- Money for Retirement - a program to help you automatically save
- Paid Time Off - vacation and holidays The Drive
- Late Model Trucks - Freightliners and Peterbilts
- Very Reliable Miles - 2,800 to 3,200 a week (average haul is 1,250 miles)
- Mostly No-Touch Freight - You'll drive, not load
- Rider Program - Take your family on your route
- Home Time - 2 day home for every 7-8 days The Training
For Recent CDL Graduates
- Comprehensive Instruction - with a certified trainer
- 6 Weeks - 2 local and 4 OTR
- Training Pay - $75/day
- Guaranteed Starting Rate - 34 CPM for the first six months Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a truck, choferes clase a, class a driving, company driver, company driving, company otr, company truck, dedicated truck driving, flatbed and dry van otr trucking
Keywords: Doug Andrus, Cleveland, CDL - Class A Truck Driver Jobs, Professions, Medina, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!