Veterans Preferred - Director, National Logistics Center
Company: US11345-AIRGAS Airgas USA, LLC
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -R10037142 Director,
National Logistics Center (Open)
Independence, OH - Rockside Woods Blvd - AMG-Corp
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
We are hiring!
Airgas is looking for a Director, National Logistics Center in
At Airgas, we RESPECT, HONOR and VALUE diversity. We are invested
in cultivating a dynamic and inclusive culture. We are looking for
- Strong passion for fostering an environment of Diversity,
Inclusion and Respect.
- Experience with developing, contributing, and supporting
Airgas' commitment to a World Class Service, exceeding customer
expectations and building brand loyalty.
Recruiter: Quentin Chavis Jr / firstname.lastname@example.org /
Job Description Summary: The Director is responsible to lead the
National Logistics Center assuring Airgas meets and exceeds the
expectations of over 10,000 bulk customers throughout the United
States. The Director will collaborate with Distribution, Regional
Sales and the Supply Chain teams to deliver our products safely, on
time and economically to our diverse customer base.
- Lead the team in scheduling over 400,000 deliveries per year,
70 distribution terminals and 1,100 drivers
- Lead the National Logistics Team in Airgas Integrated Bulk
Operations (IBO) initiatives.
- Interact and share best practices with international logistics
leaders within our parent company, Air Liquide.
- Drive Operational Excellence throughout the Logistics
- Develop future supply chain leaders through career path
planning and execution
- Build and leverage internal partnerships to deliver short and
long term business goals.
- Strong team building skills and positively impact the team
- Identify, develop and execute continuous improvement
initiatives within the Logistics Center
- Strong organization and problem solving skills as well as the
ability to work independently with changing priorities
- Provides both strategic and tactical leadership through
managers and provides direction for the overall management of our
- Benchmark with industry and academic logistics leaders;
transform the logistic operation through technology, innovation and
- Drive productivity and efficiencies through data driven
- Build relationships and partner with the regional business to
advocate for improved safety, customer service and efficiency
Are you a MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree in supply chain, logistics, operations
management or related field required
- 5+ years of strong strategic management experience
- 10+ years of Logistics, Distribution and/or Supply Chain
- Must possess outstanding written and communication
- Must maintain a valid state driver's license
- Ability to work well with multiple levels of management and
- Ability to operate supply chain software
- Previous experience working in the industrial gas market
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive
workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our
customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants,
regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly
believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to
express their talent, both individually and collectively and it
helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals,
acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.
Please click here to view the EEO Know Your Rights poster and here
to view the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination poster. Airgas, an
Air Liquide Company invites any applicant and/or employee to review
the Company's written Affirmative Action Plan or Policy Statement.
This plan or policy statement is available for inspection upon
Airgas, an Air Liquide Company and its group of companies does not
discriminate against qualified applicants with disabilities and is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations to the known
disabilities of such individuals so as to ensure equal access to
benefits and privileges of employment. If you are an individual
with a disability and would like to request a reasonable
accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please
contact us by email at email@example.com .
California Privacy Notice
Keywords: US11345-AIRGAS Airgas USA, LLC, Cleveland , Veterans Preferred - Director, National Logistics Center, Professions , Independence, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!