International Logistics / Exporter
Company: Functional Products Inc.
Posted on: February 9, 2024
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Functional Products Inc. is a global supplier of specially designed
lubricants for the industrial and automotive sectors. We are
seeking someone to manage our exports to international
customers/distributors and organize the annual updating of our
USMCA, FCPA, and End User documents. Importing from a handful of
raw material suppliers is a minor duty of the role.
This person will report to the Vice President of Operations on
day-to-day activities and advise the President of the company on
emerging changes to trade compliance and the regulatory
- Coordinate and manage the end-to-end export process, including
documentation, customs clearance, and shipping logistics.
- Ensure compliance with international trade regulations and
guidelines, staying abreast of changes and updates.
- Collaborate with internal teams to streamline and optimize
export and import processes.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with freight
forwarders, customs brokers, and other logistics partners.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure adherence to import and export
- Manage import activities, including customs clearance, duty
payments, and documentation.
- Stay informed about trade agreements, tariffs, and sanctions
that may impact international logistics operations.
- Provide guidance and support to internal teams on international
shipping and compliance matters.
- Investigate and resolve any issues related to shipments,
customs, or logistics.
- Management of company ACE Portal including monthly
import/export reports and AES filings
- Development and adherence to company Export and Import
- Quoting international customers and distributors
- Air, ocean and courier freight cost management
- Management and auditing of sample requests from international
customers and distributors
- Management of regulatory letter (FCPA, End User etc.) program
from international customers and distributors
- Management of EXW routed transaction confirmation
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management,
International Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience in international logistics, export
management, and trade compliance.
- In-depth knowledge of global trade regulations including Trade
Agreements, customs procedures, and import/export
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with attention to
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and
- Familiarity with relevant software and systems used in
logistics and supply chain management.
- Certification in trade compliance or logistics (e.g. CCS/CES)
is a plus.
Keywords: Functional Products Inc., Cleveland , International Logistics / Exporter, Professions , Macedonia, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!