Training CDL B Bus Driver - Great Benefits - Madison OH
Company: Community Bus Services Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Community Bus Services Is Hiring School Bus Drivers & Trainees
in the Madison, OH AreaTrainee Pay Rate: $15.000Driver Rate: $22.75
Per HourTo Be Considered Applicants Must-- Must Have A Valid Ohio
Driver's License & Clean MVR Community Bus Services is a
family-owned School Bus Company servicing the Madison Local School
District since 2008. We are professional, supportive, and
fun.--Candidates must have the desire to make a difference in the
future of the communities they serve, as well as embrace our
positive company culture which rewards excellent performance. We
ask our team to participate in advancing our mission of providing
safe, on-time, customer-friendly school transportation
services.--At CBS, we believe that your success will not be a
matter of chance, but rather will come through a shared commitment
to our common-bond values that distinguish our team from our
competition. What We Offer:
- Trainee and School Bus Monitor Rate: $15.00 per hour'
- Driver Rate: $22.75 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Minimum 5 hours per day
- Both assigned and sub drivers are compensated at $22.75 per
hour and scheduled 5 hours per day
- Referral Program
- Orientation Pay
- Per Diem Pay
- Monday-Friday Work Week
- Holidays OffDuties:
- Safely transport riders to and from their assigned educational
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting riders with
getting in and out of the vehicle, loading and unloading any
necessary equipment or belongings.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle interior, ensuring a
safe and comfortable environment for riders.
- Utilize behavior management techniques when working with
children or individuals with special needs to ensure a calm and
positive atmosphere during transportation
- Communicate effectively with clients and their families to
ensure a smooth transportation experience.
- Complete necessary paperwork, such as trip logs or incident
reports, accurately and in a timely manner. Requirements:
- Valid Ohio Driver's License with a good driving record.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to interact
professionally with riders of all ages and their families.
- Ability to effectively manage behavior and maintain a calm
environment during transportation.
- ---Kind, caring and compassionate---Please note that this job
description is not exhaustive and additional duties may be assigned
Keywords: Community Bus Services Inc, Cleveland , Training CDL B Bus Driver - Great Benefits - Madison OH, Professions , Madison, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!