Posted on: September 22, 2023
Looking for multiple Millwrights to join our growing team!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Chris OchoaAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $25
- $27 per hourA bit about us:We celebrate more than 50 years of
being one the most respected and well known Aerospace Manufactures
in the state of Ohio. We specializes in precision machining, sub
assemblies and machining of high-quality metal components for
various applications in the aerospace industry. Our expertise in
these areas enables us to produce components with high strength,
durability, and precision, which are critical for safe and
efficient operation of aircraft and spacecraft. We are committed to
quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction and work to maintain
our strong reputation in the industry. We are currently looking for
multiple Millwrights to join our growing team.Why join us?
- Great compensation!
- Amazing benefits!
- Direct Hire Opportunity!
- Opportunity for growth!
- Great working culture and environment!Job DetailsThe Millwright
I is responsible for the maintenance, repair, and construction of
mechanical systems throughout the facility. Such systems include,
but are not limited to pneumatics, hydraulics, steam, gas and
water. Required skills include, but are not limited to general
mechanical repair, basic carpentry, welding, masonry, and plumbing.
- Understand operation of furnaces, presses and hammers (able to
learn how to operate for the sole purpose of troubleshooting) and
how to troubleshoot all plant machinery, equipment, facilities and
- Repair, replace, adjust, dismantle, and assemble parts on a
wide variety of machinery and equipment.
- Able to maintain, repair or replace: Hydraulic valves, pumps,
motors, hose and piping replacements. Pneumatic piping, plumbing,
valves, diaphragm pump repair, regulators and air filters.
- Troubleshoot mechanical drive systems such as pulleys, chain
systems, sprockets, gear boxes, couplings, etc.
- Install, modify, and maintain piping systems for steam, air,
gas, water, hydraulics, etc.
- Layout and perform simple carpentry using power and hand tools
normally associated with the trade.
- Use welding (STK, MIG) and burning equipment for minor
- They shall be able to run equipment in the Maintenance Shop
such as: pipe threaders, drills, saws or similar types of
equipment. They shall be able to make simple repair parts and shall
be able fabricate to reasonable tolerances.
- Perform general building maintenance and upkeep functions such
as, but not limited to, replacement of broken windows, general
repair of doors and minor roof repairs.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings
- Able to do common methods of rigging or handling of heavy
machinery or parts.
- Welding: Capable of performing MIG and STK welding
- Able to operate a variety of equipment which include, but are
not limited to: cranes, hoists, tractors, welders, burning torches,
benders, pumps, compressors, and lift trucksInterested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Cleveland , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!