Company: Henkel group
Posted on: September 19, 2023
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading
positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine
and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo,
join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our
teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire
industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage
through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our
trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive
solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new
paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led
businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where
you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable
Dare to make an impact?
- Ensure accurate operating system data, including Product Master
fields like lot sizes, safety stocks, lead times, and item
- Ensure timely and accurate material procurement. Review
BEDIA/MRP for replenishment orders and create purchase orders for
- Validate purchase delivery dates and quantities, update
purchase order fields in SAP, track carriers, and manage supplier
complaint/vendor return needs.
- Monitor material inventories for optimal ordering to minimize
OSMI/scrap and improve efficiency. Inform purchasing and planners
of manufacturing-related changes.
- Work with MRB to determine disposition of expired/defective
materials through NCMR process.
- Collaborate with planners and operations for supply issues and
escalate to right stakeholders.
- Support warehouse material flow safety and quality
- Assist with special projects including new product introduction
and current product changes as needed.
- Collaborate with purchasing and vendors to align the
demand/forecast with supply capacity.
- Review and resolve vendor invoice discrepancies in Vendor
Invoice Approval (VIA).
- Ensure compliance with quality management system and facility
- Implement 5S, lean manufacturing; and attend meetings for
- Use business software for inventory management, reporting, and
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain
Operations, Materials Science preferred.
- APICS certification and/or Power BI experience a plus.
- Strong planning, organizational, analytical, and data analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to
multitask and problem solve in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong cooperative working
relationships within the group and across the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
- In-depth knowledge of ERP/SAP systems and planning tools
The salary for this role is $50,000 - $60,000. This is the range
that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for
this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted
range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are
considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee
for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be
invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these
cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and
All employees applying for an internal position must have a
discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job
posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee
from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, and other legally protected
Keywords: Henkel group, Cleveland , Material Planner, Professions , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!