Sr Maintenance Technician - $2500 Signing Bonus
Company: The Toro Company
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Starting pay $21.77 - $28.00/hour, based on experience
- SCHEDULE: Friday/Saturday/Sunday, 5am-530pm (automatically paid
for 40 hours each week, in addition to any overtime)
- $2500 Sign On Bonus!
- Affordable Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Generous Time Off Benefits
- Career Growth Opportunities
- 401k Retirement Savings w/Toro Matching Funds?After completing
your application, click here to schedule your interview:What Does
an American Augers Maintenance Technician Do?
- Perform upgrades, repairs, and installations throughout the
facility. These activities will be driven by our Computer
Maintenance Management System (CMMS). This system provides
instruction, manuals, records completion, and track the time for
- Diagnose problems involving mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic,
and electrical systems.
- Repair, rebuild, and set hydraulic valves, pumps, and
- Use precision measurement tools while setting up equipment and
- Trouble shooting, repair, and installation of electrical
systems both high voltage supply circuits and low voltage control
- Snow removal during the winter months.
- Perform other duties as assigned.What Elements Do We Look For?
- 5 years of Industrial Maintenance Experience and/or Journeyman
- Experience with Computer Maintenance Management System.
- Programming software for PLCs and Robots preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.Other
- Plant environment much of the time. The shop environment
includes: variable temperature and humidity, noise, and dirt;
Physical hazards such as powered vehicle and pedestrian traffic,
sharp objects, moving machinery, arc-welding and other electrical
equipment, and high-voltage power supplies; Hazardous materials
such as fuels, oils, grease, paint, solvents, coolant, pressurized
gases, various acids and caustics, cleaners, and metals.
- Occasional outdoor work in all kinds of weather.
- A variable work schedule, with hours that vary according to the
needs of the job. During emergencies or critical deadlines, this
employee must work until the job is finished.
- Rapidly changing workloads and priorities.We are proud to be an
and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual
orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability,
genetic information (including family medical history), political
affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
Keywords: The Toro Company, Cleveland , Sr Maintenance Technician - $2500 Signing Bonus, Professions , Creston, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...