Production Operator 2nd shift
Company: Stanley Black & Decker
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Sign-On Bonus for all New Hires 2nd Shift Differential premium
on top of base pay We are located at 1000 West Bagley Rd., Berea,
OH 44107Job Summary:Operates all machinery within department in a
safe and productive manner to prepare pieces for final
- Operates all machinery specific to departmental
- Run production and move parts according to work
- Inspects conformance of finished work piece to
- Documents all production data (i.e work instructions,
identification tags, and data entry of labor transactions)
- Identify and report machine malfunctions or non conforming
- Communicates and cooperates with departmental employees to
maintain quality, operational efficiency and safety.
- Maintains clean machines and work area.
- Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed safety
- Due to the use of onsite equipment attendance is an essential
function of the job.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications and Requirements:
- Computer Skills: Basic computer skills
- Specialized Knowledge: Ability to read and interpret blue
prints. Read basic measuring devices including micrometers and
calipers.Due to the U.S. federal government issued Executive Order
mandating COVID-19 vaccination for federal contractors and
subcontractors, Stanley Black and Decker is required to make any
offer of employment contingent on the new hire providing proof of
being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (currently one dose of the
Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna
vaccine). Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or
practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an
accommodation or exemption from the vaccine requirement.
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Cleveland , Production Operator 2nd shift, Professions , Berea, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...