Intern, Data Analyst
Company: Hyland Software
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Intern, Data Analyst
# of Openings
Remote - U.S.
Are you looking for a meaningful internship that will give you
hands-on experience with a company that puts its employees first?
Look no further than Hyland! As an intern, you will work side by
side with various departments to complete projects, develop new
skills, grow your professional network, and be a part of an amazing
team. Learn the ins and outs of a large, award-winning software
company while developing your skills and growing as a professional.
We value our customers and employees alike and will help you reach
your full potential no matter where you are in the world. An
internship at Hyland is the start on your path to future success.
Check us out! Position to start Summer 2023
What you will be doing
- Utilize department specific software
and tools to complete assignments and tasks
- Participate in team meetings
- Liaise with other areas to resolve information or project
requests by department staff
- Compile and analyze information and develop reports, proposals,
- Maintain accurate documentation and records on all projects
- Engage with peers and team members to obtain knowledge to
- Complete all assignments as directed
- Follow all current standards utilized by your team
- Comply with all corporate and departmental privacy and data
security policies and practices, including but not limited to,
Hyland's Information Systems Security Policy
What will make you successful
- Currently enrolled in an educational institution
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software products
- Attentive to department needs as demonstrated by rapid and
high-quality responsiveness to requests
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to maintain solid rapport
with team members as well as maintain professionalism with those
outside of department
- Excellent oral and written communications skills that
demonstrate a professional demeanor and the ability to interact
with others with discretion and tact
- Keen attention to detail
- Capable of identifying and completing tasks independently, with
a sense of urgency and ownership
- Demonstrated success at maintaining high personal work
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information with
discretion and tact
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
sufficient to successfully perform the principal duties of the
position. What you can expect next
- Hyland Recruiters thoroughly review every application and will
contact you within 4 weeks regarding next steps. Be sure to add
Hyland to your contacts list and check your spam folder so you
never miss a message from us!
- Any follow up questions? Email your Recruiter directly at
Careers@Hyland.com. Welcome to #HylandLifeSince 1991, it has been
Hyland's mission to help our employees, customers and partners
exceed their potential with our industry-leading content services
platform. Our employees exude a contagious energy and are
passionate about what they do - whether it's helping customers
succeed, raising up their fellow Hylanders, or engaging in the
communities where they live and work. The #HylandLife hashtag
encompasses our employee-centric culture. Our employees live our
culture day in and day out by bringing their best self to work.
Hyland supports them to do just that through career development
resources, wellbeing programs and innovation practices. We thrive
on diverse viewpoints and new ideas and believe that a positive,
inclusive workplace is imperative to sustainable success. As we've
grown to a company of nearly 4,000 strong, we have the opportunity
to make a significant impact on our communities. We strongly
support employee initiatives and align our giving campaigns and
programs to organizations that are important to them. We are
committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not
discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race,
color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other
legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local
laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this
application is solely to determine suitability for employment,
verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Keywords: Hyland Software, Cleveland , Intern, Data Analyst, Professions , Westlake, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...