Sr. SAP Analyst/Lead - Manufacturing Execution (ME/MII)
Company: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Sr. SAP Analyst/Lead - Manufacturing Execution (ME/MII)Location :
CLEVELAND, OH, United States
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Jan 20, 2023
Job ID : 38578Back to Search ResultsJob DescriptionApply Now >
Save Job Job SavedJoin Parker Hannifin's Digital & IT Team located
at our Global Headquarters in the suburbs of Cleveland, Ohio! We
are actively looking for team members to join our Digital & IT
team! A career at Parker offers a meaningful sense of
accomplishment and boundless potential for professional and
personal growth. You will work alongside the brightest minds in the
world to develop innovative technology and products and contribute
to our company's goal of solving the world's greatest engineering
challenges. Through Parker's social responsibility programs, you
will have opportunities to give back to the community and make a
difference in the lives of others. We offer a competitive total
rewards package, hybrid work schedule, and a vibrant work campus
with many amenities.Please click this link to meet our Digital & IT
team! Digital & IT Team - Meet our Team!Join Parker's Digital & IT
Team - Click here to meet the teamJOB PROFILE SUMMARYParker
Hannifin is in the process of a significant digital transformation.
We are looking for a candidate with SAP ME/MII (Manufacturing
Execution) functional expertise to provide application &
implementation leadership and tech support. As a lead SAP ME/MII
Analyst and a part of the COE team, you will play a critical role
in an SAP S/4 implementation. In addition, you will provide
technical leadership implementing all things SAP Production
Planning and be crucial in sharing your integration experience with
other workstreams.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary focus on Technical and SME automation of shopfloor
systems. Integration experience in SAP and NON-SAP system.
- Configuration of SAP ME dashboards, service extensions,
- SAP MII Development to create Business Logic services, query
templates, KPI Handling and defining the workflows.
- Development of reports and web applications in SAP MII using
- Technical Expertise for the SAP ME & MII landscape being
implemented on a global scale.
- Takeover configuration & customization tasks as well as
implementations of enhancements and interfaces using MII Workbench,
SAP ME maintenance activities & SDK tools.
- Build Proof of Concepts (POCs) using SAP ME and SAP MII as the
platform as per business requirements.
- Involve in solution design to provide technical expertise and
coordinate external project teams.
- Deep understanding industry specific business processes having
worked in the business planning environment and production Shop
- Creating Functional and technical specification
- Troubleshoot any issues that occur after a solution is
- Experience Design Print labels and integrating with Barcode /
- Lead the solution design and Client land scape establishment
and improve system performanceCOMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Strong Technical background in SAP MII solution development
which includes all components of the MII application such as Data
Services, Content Development, Visualization services and Message
Services, MDO, MII Frameworks and SSCE.
- Expertise in systems integration and designing technical
interfaces using SAP Plant connectivity (PCo) and/or standard
connectors to ERP and shop-floor systems.
- Experience in writing SQL, store procedure, PL/SQL Oracle and
HANA, Data Modeling, Data Provisioning, Data integration using Hana
studio and knowledge in HANA administration. Develop apps for data
- Configuration SAP MEINT, ME, PCo Agents, and PODS for different
workstations, implement Alerts for process failures. Alert on Batch
- Proficient in SAPUI5 web technology and related web
- Must have high level knowledge of necessary SAP functional
modules such as SAP PP, MM, QM etc.WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Demonstrated expertise in SAP ME/MII/PCo (5-7 years) with at
least 2 full-life cycle implementations on version 15.3 or
- At least 2 full SAP ME / MII project implementation
- Must have experience and knowledge working on different
Manufacturing industries such as Discrete, Chemical
- Ability to write SQL queries, ability to connect applications
to a database.
- Experience with SQL Server , HANA or Oracle databases.
- Experience working with features of xMII like RFC's , IDOC's ,
Web services , SVG's , Runner calls , (IRPT , HTML , JSP) pages ,
Java Script , custom attributes , Custom Actions , Xpath functions
, XSLT's , all Queries and display templates in UI5 etc.
- Monitoring and scheduling in xMII.EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Computer
Science or related fieldPREFERRED
- Master's degree in computer, business, or financeCERTIFICATIONS
- SAP-ME/MII-certificationParker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global
leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century
the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead
to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or
@parkerhannifin.Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment
opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment
decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race,
ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran
status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S.
Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is
required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export
("Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal
Contractor")If you would like more information about Equal
Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (eeoc.gov)
.Save Job Job Saved
Keywords: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group, Cleveland , Sr. SAP Analyst/Lead - Manufacturing Execution (ME/MII), Professions , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!