Property Maintenance Technician
Company: Allied Property Management and Allied HOA
Posted on: January 26, 2023
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANAllied Property Management is
looking for an experienced Property Maintenance Technician for our
multi-family community. This is a great opportunity for an
experienced Property Maintenance Technicianto work for a growing
company which offers excellent benefits, training, performance
bonuses and the chance to work with a successful team of high
performers. Summary of Qualifications
- Property Maintenance or Multifamily Maintenance Experience: 2
- EPA and HVAC Certification (Preferred) Company paid assistance
to achieve certification within first year of employment.
- Available to work full-time hours, Monday through Friday
- Available for after hours, on-call shifts (As Required)
- Paid Time-off including holidays
- Eligible for Performance Bonuses paid monthly
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Health insurance and Telemedicine plans
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 401(k) Matching (we contribute to your retirement!)
- Company Paid - Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts including housing discounts
- Company Paid and Supplemental Life InsurancePROPERTY
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN JOB SUMMARY: Participates in the maintenance
processes for multi-family residential apartment communities which
includes interior work (carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC,
masonry, and appliance repairs) as well as exterior work (repairing
the physical structures of buildings, grounds and amenities).
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete all service requests promptly, except in extraordinary
- Perform all maintenance and repair work (major and routine) for
the apartments, supportive buildings, common areas, breezeways,
amenities and grounds.
- Complete make-ready work in vacant apartments, which includes
but is not limited to debris removal, repairs & replacement, paint,
lock and key rotation and inspection. Coordinate and schedule
housekeeping, carpet and flooring repairs as needed in cooperation
with Community Manager.
- Ensure the maintenance shop is kept organized.
- Immediately resolve any conditions that appear unsafe and
report areas of concern to Community Managers.
- Be part of a positive environment for staff and promote a high
quality of rental-living experience for the residents.
- Understand and follow Fair Housing practices and
regulations.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Knowledge of electrical
and mechanical aspects of appliance repair, knowledge of HVAC
troubleshooting and repairs, basic understanding and competency in
the following areas: electricity, refrigeration, plumbing,
carpentry, appliance repair, and irrigation systems. Must be
available to work in an on call capacity as related to our 24-hour
routine maintenance guarantee. Individual AC Experience Required
plus HVAC certification or achievement of HVAC certification within
first year of employment as detailed below. To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.Property Maintenance Technician,
Maintenance Technician, Multifamily Maintenance Technician,
PM22Allied Property Management is an EEO Employer PI201694363
Keywords: Allied Property Management and Allied HOA, Cleveland , Property Maintenance Technician, Professions , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!