Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
diversityWhen you join Honeywell, you become a member of
our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who
make the things
that make the future.That means changing the way we fly, fueling
in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
possible to breathe on Mars.Working at Honeywell isn't just about
cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to
opportunities across different fields and industries.Are you ready
to help us make the future?Novar, a Honeywell company, is the
in multi-site energy management solutions. More than 20 years ago,
invented the technology to centrally manage and control -HVAC,
and refrigeration systems for businesses with multiple retail
locations. As the
market leader in multi-site controls and energy management, Novar
provides the industry's most comprehensive offering of products and
Our track record as a long term, trusted partner in our customer's
speaks for itself.We are hiring a Project Coordinator for our
Independence, OH facility.Responsible for timely and accurate
of project related administrative tasks, relative to the
building automation systems in retail -construction -projects.Job
- Delivers a great -customer
experience -with Novar offerings.
- Assists project team in troubleshooting and
finding solutions to unforeseen issues.
- Communicates with -stakeholders, and team
members on project status; including progress, risk and issues that
may have an
impact on project delivery.
- Provides professional -communication -to
customers and contractors in regards to project bids.
- Creation of projects and sales orders
in -ERP system -[SAP] from Sales estimate and proposal.
- Order, track and expedite factory and purchased
- Preparation of Subcontractor information
- Work seamlessly with assigned -Project
Manager(s) and Sales staff.
- Assembles final job documentation packages to
- Manages invoicing in -ERP system.
- Process lien waivers, tax discrepancies,
credits, sales order adjustments.MUST HAVE:
- High school diploma
- 3 years of administration experienceWE VALUE:
- Bachelor's degree
- Requires a high level of -organizational and
- SAP -ERP system -strongly desired.
- Experience related to -HVAC, electrical,
or -construction -industry a plus.
- Experience in fast paced, high volume project
- Experience with -Microsoft Office
- Experience with -ERP collaboration softwareAdditional
- JOB ID: HRD187392
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 6060 Rockside Woods Blvd,Suite
- Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed,
color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Cleveland , Project Administrator, Professions , Independence, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!