Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing
highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and
maintain production and facility equipment according to safety,
predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to
support the achievement of the site's business goals and
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment
during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of
production equipment during machine service.
- Possess background and skills in mechanical, electrical,
pneumatic, hydraulic, and PLC troubleshooting.
- Read and interpret electrical and Hydraulic drawings
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment
and plant facilities.
- Background in building PLC Driver Controls
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and
material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly
- Must have own Tools
- Perform a wide variety of duties to troubleshoot and maintain
Plastic Injection Molding machines and the plants Facility's
Pay and Shift Info:
- 1st shift 8am - 4:30 pm
- $25-$30/hour, based on experience
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Ability to work OT as required
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 1 week paid vacation 1st year
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Cleveland , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Solon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!