Mechanical Engineering Analyst
Company: SMC Ltd.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job Summary: Lead the development of diverse medical products
through excellence in Mechanical Engineering, while providing
analytic support to all projects with FEA and CFD analysis as well
as statistics, GD&T, and fault analysis.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Specifying product requirements
- Generate Mechanical Product Specifications including materials
- Mechanical design through 3D modeling and analysis, prototyping
- Analysis with FEA and CFD, and Stackup
- Quoting Support
- Build, test, and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical
- Design and/or build, test assembly fixtures
- Research materials and interact with vendors and customers in
support of product builds
- Author testing protocols
- Utilize analysis tools to improve design results and shorten
time to market.
- Perform and document test results to prescribed protocols
- MSME/MS Physics with minimum 7 years' experience
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering or Physics with minimum 5 years'
experience in Mechanical Design
- Knowledge of a broad spectrum of mechanical systems and
- Strong Plastics design experience and materials properties for
- Strong knowledge of non-linear FEA calculations, CFD, & Thermal
- Experience with CAD systems and specific experience with
- Strong background with GD&T
- Working knowledge of IQMS and SolidWorks ePDM
- Typically sits, grasps items and performs keyboarding for
frequent operation of a computer
- Stand, walk, bend, reach or otherwise move about
- Lift, move or otherwise transfer items up to 50 lbs.
- Exposure to typical machine shop physical hazards which may
require respiratory protection
Keywords: SMC Ltd., Cleveland , Mechanical Engineering Analyst, Professions , Twinsburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!