Company: The Reserves Network
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Maintenance/Utility Worker -A worldwide leader in Fastening
Solutions -in Medina is looking for a Utility/Maintenance worker.
We are looking for an individual who is energetic, driven and -seek
-excellence through their work.What a typical day will look like -
-Assist Maintenance DepartmentHours: -1st -shift6a.m. - 4p.m.
- Assist Maintenance department in daily preventative
- Removal of plant scrap, chip hoppers and slug hoppers
- Cleaning of facility
- Maintain water tanks and ensures proper oil inventory at
- Other duties as neededRequirements:
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to perform basic math -calculations
- Forklift experienceWhat's in it For You?
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses -The Reserves Network is a family-owned and
veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing
employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and
positions. - -As an equal opportunity employer, we value our
employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust
in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever
your background, we encourage you to - -or you can - -to -receive
and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call 330-273-2600 to apply with our Brunswick Branch. - -
Keywords: The Reserves Network, Cleveland , Maintenance, Professions , Medina, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!