Product Data Analyst
Company: Heinen's Grocery Store
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Company Overview:Founded in 1929, Heinen's is a premier grocery
store chain noted for its quality products and outstanding customer
service. Thriving under the third generation of proven family
leadership, Heinen's operates 23 stores (19 in Cleveland, Ohio and
4 in Chicago, Illinois), two distribution warehouses, one food
production plant, and a corporate office. Culturally, we place an
emphasis on quality of life for every associate within the
organization. We offer this through a competitive compensation
package, professional development and leadership opportunities,
paid time off, and balanced work schedules. Job Summary:The Product
Data Analyst principally works with the Food Service team to
provide analytical and administrative support in recipe and menu
development, item costing and pricing, and business performance
analysis. The Product Data Analyst is the owner of the
organization's recipe costing and nutritional management software
and ensures the accuracy of both data entry and data flow across
systems. They also team with the Meat and Seafood departments on
value-added products and collaborate with the Data Integrity team
on ingredient, finished good, and nutritional data
- Audits data across buyer's guides and ADC database to ensure
- Monitors and ensures compliance with all FDA and USDA labeling
- Assists with recipe concepts and specialty program
- Assists the data integrity team with new item set-up (costing,
- Develops resources to assist with store daily production
- Designs and formats product labels to align with product
packaging and merchandising.
- Directs all scale file updates to ensure product label
- Partners with stakeholders on ADC database upgrades and
- Identifies data discrepancies and research possible
- Collaborates with Food Service team to determine seasonal menus
with a focus on customer preference and financial performance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or IT preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience with data analysis, cost analysis,
business analysis or related preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be
used across all levels of the organization.
- Possesses a high attention to detail.
- Ability to think systematically, understanding system
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word,
PowerPoint, Visio, and Teams
- Possesses strong excel skills, with an emphasis on formulas,
pivot tables, and V lookups.
- Ability to build strong working relationships and work in a
collaborative manner across all levels of the organization.
- Basic knowledge of food science (cooking adjustments, cut loss,
- Strong knowledge of measurements (volume metric, weight
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy
in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and work
- Ability to lead, problem solve, and manage projects. (organize,
planning and time management)
- Superior professionalism, discretion, and judgment, maintaining
the highest levels of confidentiality. Heinen's, Inc. provides
equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age,
color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental
disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital
status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Heinen's Grocery Store, Cleveland , Product Data Analyst, Professions , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!