Company: The Reserves Network Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionShipping/Receiving TechnicianA worldwide leader
in Fastening Solutions in Medina is looking for a
Shipping/Receiving Technician. We are looking for an individual who
is energetic, driven and seeks excellence through their work.What a
typical day will look like – you will be performing daily shipping
and receiving activities.Shifts Available
- 2nd shift 3:30p.m.-11:30p.m.Job Responsibilities
- Prepare product for shipment.
- Operation of mobile equipment.
- Complete documentation.
- Ability to use computer programs including data entry
- Perform labeling/relabeling of product.
- Other duties as assigned.Required Skills
- Able to lift 50lbs. regularly.
- Able to use mobile equipment.
- Not afraid of heights.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting is helpful.What's in it
for you?Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
- The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded
company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job
seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an
equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an
environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of
employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we
encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to
receive and accept real-time job notifications. Please contact our
Brunswick Branch at 330-273-2600 or email us at
Keywords: The Reserves Network Inc, Cleveland , Shipping/Receiving, Professions , Medina, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!