Security Access Analyst
Company: Akron Children's Hospital
Location: Canal Fulton
Posted on: May 16, 2022
About Akron Children's HospitalAkron Children's Hospital has
been caring for children since 1890, and our pediatric specialties
are ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
With two hospital campuses, regional health centers and more than
50 primary and specialty care locations throughout Ohio, we're
making it easier for today's busy families to find the high-quality
care they need. In 2020, our health care system provided more than
1.1 million patient encounters. We also operate neonatal and
pediatric units in the hospitals of our regional health care
partners. Every year, our Children's Home Care Group nurses provide
thousands of in-home visits, and our School Health nurses manage
clinic visits for students from preschool through high school. With
our Quick Care Online virtual visits and Akron Children's Anywhere
app, we're here for families whenever and wherever they need us.
Learn more at akronchildrens.org.OUR PROMISES
- To treat every child as we would our own
- To treat others as they would like to be treated
- To turn no child away for any reasonPrior to the start date,
full COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. Full
vaccination is defined as 14 days after the last received
vaccination. Boosters are excluded from this requirement.We are
seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment
in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds,
cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can
Full Time, M-F Days with on-call weekly rotation
The Security Access Analyst is responsible for user provisioning
related to secure access to Active Directory, Outlook, Kronos, and
EPIC for new employees, students, preceptors, and residents.
1. Creates and modifies security access for new and existing
accounts per approved CHMCA security access protocols; documents,
tracks, and monitors the requests to ensure timely resolution.
2. Provides primary support for customer calls related to security
3. Monitors and cooperates with technical support partners to
ensure proper response and understanding of assigned incidents and
compliance with the established Operational and Service Level
4. Other duties as required.
1. Experience in providing end-user computer support is
2. Experience working with all levels within an organization is
3. Experience in healthcare is preferred.
4. Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar
software is required.
Education and Experience
1. Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required;
Bachelor's degree is preferred.
2. Certification: Information Security, Information Privacy, and
related professional certifications is preferred.
3. Years of relevant experience: 0 to 2 years is preferred.
4. Years of experience supervising: None.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with
Position: IT IS
Keywords: Akron Children's Hospital, Cleveland , Security Access Analyst, Professions , Canal Fulton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!