Client Sales Account Executive, Life Sciences - Pharma - Remote, US
Company: Capgemini Engineering
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini
Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform
and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology.
The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human
energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future.
It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team
members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage
and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to
address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy
and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and
innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software,
digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020
global revenues of $18 billion.
People matter, results count.
The Engineering Services Client Account Executive is responsible
- Managing a large existing relationship and driving new booking
into existing and new logos within the Life Sciences Industry
- Should have proven experience working with CXO level positions
in target Pharma/Life Sciences Vertical
- Promotes team work and provides employees with coaching and
- Show clear dedication and commitment to individual business
objectives and responsibility to the group.
- Operate with minimal supervision in complex environments taking
responsibility for a substantial aspect of Capgemini activity and
will manage last minute changes calmly & professionally.
- Actively promote the group's image capability and resources to
the external environment.
- Generate innovative solutions for delivering services and
introduce new tools and technology to support this.
- Leads the development of sales leads to a win through the
development of Sales strategies, solution proposal and deal closing
for large opportunities.
- Thought Leader in key sector technologies, solutions, Pharma
R&D, Werum, Connected products, IoT, Digital Manufacturing,
- Good understanding of the Global Delivery model for a services
- Prepare Proposals and Solution & Architecture development along
with Pre-Sales & Delivery team
- Manages identification and generation of sales opportunities
and the cultivation of pipeline growth.
- Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain
an attitude of vigilance for opportunities.
- Grow thought leadership level in the Life Sciences
- Understand and discuss Sales plan with Sales Leader to agree on
potential major opportunities to be chased in his/her own focus
area (sector, offers)
- Qualify major opportunities to be further pursued, drive
consistency between Sales strategy (value messages, relationship
approach, competitive differentiation) and content work managed by
bid team (solution design, pricing and costing, delivery of
proposal, planned project management)
- Manages and accountable for the opportunity along the
collaborative selling Sales process until closing
- Manage Engagement, Delivery & Profitability of the account
- Build and maintain an external network and client
- Address complex client issues involving interactions up to
executive level and master meetings and negotiations
- Manage business development costs according to levels set by
business unit leaders and provide forecast to BU Sales
- Design bid organization, recruit internally for bid
organization and account management team and other sales people
connected to the client
- 4+ years of sales experience in a Life Sciences Industry
selling Engineering Services and/or Medical Devices, Life Sciences,
PLM products, MES, Regulatory affairs, Digital Manufacturing
- Should have a strong background in Product/Process Engineering,
Product Marketing background
- Ability to communicate and influence at senior business
- Several years of proven sales experience in Engineering
Services in a global complex environment
- Proven sales track record - meeting or exceeding annual sales
target of $5M+
- Strong commercial, project/program delivery & solution
- Strong relationship building, communication, and influencing
- Business Leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication
- Driven and able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic individual able to communicate at
all levels with a proven track record of working on their own
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in
the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender
identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Capgemini Engineering, Cleveland , Client Sales Account Executive, Life Sciences - Pharma - Remote, US, Professions , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!