Chemical Laboratory Technician
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Chemical Laboratory Technician - Beachwood, OH Contract Length -
7+ months Pay - $20-$25/hr Shift - Days(M-F) Job
- Operate a wide variety of synthesis lab equipment (vacuum
filtration, furnaces, mills, overhead mixers, sifters, balances) at
gram and kilogram scale
- Precise and accurate preparation of solid mixtures according to
- Analyze samples for physical and chemical characteristics and
provide summary to manager using Particle Size Analyzer, moisture
analyzer, BET Surface Area, Titrations, etc.; generates data which
is reliable from which correct conclusions and recommendations can
- Records and communicates testing results.
- Keep accurate, current records and logs; provide clearly
written experimental observations and results for technical
reports; provide data and documentation required for technical
documents and patents.
- Resolves minor problems, adapting non-conforming samples to
routine preparation and
- Responsible for inventory management and preparation of
shipping documents for sample shipments.
- Submission of samples for analytical testing and entering
reported analytical results into proper database.
- Participate in a functional team activity (safety,
- complete daily housekeeping of work area including proper
storage and management of sample inventory. Minimum
- Candidates must have at least 3 years of laboratory
- Candidate must have an associate's or bachelor's degree in
chemistry or related science. You should know: Your safety matters!
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in
compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly
recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the
interview process. Why Kelly - ? Kelly - Science & Clinical is your
connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to
hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science
professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and
interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100
percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed. About Kelly - At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?).
Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best,
and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles,
skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal
opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce,
including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals
with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender
identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. ]]
Keywords: Kelly, Cleveland , Chemical Laboratory Technician, Professions , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!