AWS Cloud Architect - REMOTE
Company: Wavicle Data Solutions
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Wavicle Data Solutions leverages Cloud, Data & Analytics
technologies to deliver complex business & digital transformation
solutions to our clients. As a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
with a 40%+ women workforce, Wavicle fosters a diverse & equitable
environment where innovative professionals come together as a team
and enable our clients to realize their goals in their
transformation journey. Our team members collaborate by infusing
their creative problem solving skills, agile working & tech
know-how to drive value for our clients.
At Wavicle, a Top Workplace award winner, you'll find a challenging
and rewarding work environment where our 350+ team members based in
US, India Canada work from 42 cities in a remote/hybrid, digitally
connected way. We offer a competitive benefits package that
includes: healthcare, retirement, life insurance, short/long-term
disability, unlimited paid time off, short-term incentive plans
(annual bonus) and long-term incentive plans.
Watch here to learn Why Wavicle
We are looking for an AWS Cloud Architect with deep technical
knowledge and practitioner experience in AWS solutions and
technologies. Strong understanding of cloud-based application
architecture using microservice API's containerization and
serverless technologies using native cloud services.
What You Will Get To Do
- Possess the necessary technical skills to serve as the
foundation for AWS cloud architecture.
- Familiar with designing and implementing automated Dev-Ops
architecture and CI/CD pipelines in AWS application for release
management of development efforts and on-going production
- Industry awareness with leading capabilities providers to
enhance our solutions offerings and close the gaps in offerings,
yielding competitive technical solutions.
- Must have familiarity with Cloud computing platforms (primarily
AWS and have mid-level knowledge of modern Cloud and Open Systems
databases (Amazon Aurora, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Hadoop, Redshift,
- Must have ability to provide firm, clear perspective of cloud
solution to business, but also able to assure stakeholders that the
cloud solutions recommended are secure, resilient, cost-efficient,
and managed with operational excellence.
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow security and compliance
- Provide thought leadership on cloud platform technology use,
design, and implementation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate
sophisticated topics in simple and accessible language.
- Transparent in nature for business updates & communications to
share best practices and industry point of view to bring new
- 8+ years of Software Engineering and/or SRE experience is
- Have expert level experience and knowledge with AWS Cloud
Services is required.
- Experience architecting, implementing, maintaining scalable
critical production infrastructure.
- Extensive experience with AWS Services/Technologies, CI/CD, and
config management tools.
- Experience with GitLab, GitLab CI Runners, Jenkins, Jenkins
Pipelines and Artifactory.
- Proven hands-on experience with AWS and services such as EC2,
EKS, S3, VPC, CloudFront, CloudWatch.
- Strong understanding of scale and performance impact of
- Familiarity with databases like AWS (Aurora/Postgres), Redshift
and/or Snowflake is highly preferred.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or
- Candidates can reside anywhere in the U.S. and work remotely;
however, must be flexible to travel up to 25% to client location to
build and maintain strong client relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Wavicle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating
an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome and
encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic
information or veteran status.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Bonus Program
Keywords: Wavicle Data Solutions, Cleveland , AWS Cloud Architect - REMOTE, Professions , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!