Remote IAM (Aveksa) Consultant
Company: WaveStrong, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Exciting Remote IAM (Aveksa) Consultant contract
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or
related degree or equivalent experience
- 10 years of IT engineering design, architecture and/or
technical project implementation, and leadership experience
- Experience with IAM products and technologies such as
- Web Access Management: Experience with Single-Sign-On tools
similar to SecureAuth, Siiteminder, PingAccess, PingFederate,
- Integration experience with SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth
- Expertise in developing integration APIs and web services
- Integration experience with Multi Factor Authentication
- User directories: Understanding of LDAP, Virtual Directory
Services, and Active Directory
- Privileged Access Management: Understanding of PAM tools
- Identity Access Governance
- Comfortable within Agile and waterfall project methodologies
and IT frameworks.
- Responsible for understanding business requirements and
delivering specific infrastructure systems of Access Management,
applications and designs for large complex IT solutions that comply
with Client's underlying technical operating environments.
Keywords: WaveStrong, Inc., Cleveland , Remote IAM (Aveksa) Consultant, Professions , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!