Cloud Architect (Azure) - REMOTE
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Azure, Powershell, Jenkins, CI/CD, 100% REMOTE
This Jobot Job is hosted by Andrea Silberberg
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 - $200,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are an IT healthcare company that helps providers optimize their
workforce to successfully reduce complexity, increase efficiency
and improve patient outcomes.
*PLEASE SEND ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION QUESTIONS TO
email@example.com DIRECTLY AFTER YOU APPLY*
- How many years of recent experience do you have with Azure
- Do you have recent experience working with Powershell? If so,
how many years?
- Do you have recent experience working with Jenkins, CI/CD? If
so, how many years?
- Do you have any of the certifications listed in the PLUS
- What annual salary are you targeting?
- What is your citizenship status?
- What is your availability this week for a 30 minute phone
Why join us?
- Full health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO plan
- Job stability
- Competitive salaries
The position requires the application of advanced judgment and
analysis in the evaluation, selection, design, configuration, and
maintenance of application platforms hosted in Azure. Support is
generally for large-scale systems with high criticality to the
- Design, deploy and maintain a cloud computing environment
sufficient to support current and future organizational needs.
- Develop and automate processes to expedite and streamline IT
and business processes for technology assigned
- Monitor and evaluate operating efficiency, server performance,
bandwidth usage, and error logs to identify and correct problems as
- Respond to issues and problems with solid engineering solutions
that align with organizational initiatives and strategies.
- Analyze information systems problems to identify and correct
problem areas while maintaining records, inventories, and technical
- Correlate analysis from system telemetry to identify issues
before they become problems.
- Conduct capacity planning according to industry-accepted best
practices making sure that leadership has information as needed to
- Establish, monitor, and enforce procedures required for
efficient management of the infrastructure.
- Design, manage, and direct (as needed) support of both physical
and virtual infrastructure.
- Design, manage, and direct (as needed) support of
- Evaluate, customize and maintain technology
- Review, evaluate and recommend new or upgraded systems software
packages and related hardware, based on established and emerging
- Participate in a geographically dispersed 24 x 7 support
- Work cooperatively with department heads and other IT
department members to address requests, resolve complaints and
issues on a service-oriented, timely basis
- Gather and/or develop requirements for changing business needs
and translate them into technical solutions when appropriate.
- Lead technical projects
- Propose and create system design models, specifications,
diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmers and
- Design and implement system backup procedures, real-time
replication, and other recovery processes in accordance with the
company's disaster recovery and business continuity
- Design and run maintenance and utility programs on the server
to ensure optimum performance.
- Create custom scripts for deployment, monitoring, and reporting
- Create and maintain system technical documentation.
- 5+ years' specialized experience in designing, building, and
automating solutions utilizing AWS and Azure cloud
- In-depth, practical experience with Public Cloud methodologies
(IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), automation
- Demonstrated ability to create automated processes using
well-known languages and frameworks such as PowerShell, CLI,
Python, YML, JSON, Chef, Jenkins pipeline.
- Experience in utilizing CI/CD pipeline automation in tools like
Jenkins/CloudBees/AzDevOps is a plus.
- Expertise in Linux operating systems (RHEL, CentOS, CoreOS) is
- Experience with Server-less Public Cloud entities like AWS
Lambda, Azure Functions, Azure WebApps, Containers
- SSL Certificate Management and Maintenance
- Public cloud certifications (AWS SysOPs, SA, DevOps,
- Microsoft certifications
- VMWare Certifications
- Linux Certifications
- Citrix Certifications
- Cisco Certifications
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Cleveland , Cloud Architect (Azure) - REMOTE, Professions , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!