Company: CENVEO WORLDWIDE
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Cenveo Worldwide Limited, a world leader in the management and
distribution of print and related offerings is seeking an
experienced Electrician in its Cleveland, OH facility.The ideal
candidate will have a two year degree in Electrical from a trade
school or other related field, 2-5 years of industrial electrical
maintenance experience and PLC and AC/DC drive experience.Job
Install, modify, repair, maintain, troubleshoot, test, and load new
and existing electrical lines, circuits, systems, and associated
fixtures, controls, and equipment. Installs and repairs electrical
systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of
machinery and equipment, following electrical code, manuals,
schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications, using
hand tools, power tools, and electrical and electronic test
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able
to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed
machines and equipment.
- Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment, and
connects cables and wires between machines and equipment.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers,
motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires
and cables. Troubleshoots and repairs malfunctioning circuits and
calibrates control systems used throughout the plant.
- Troubleshoots various machinery and parts using a variety of
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machine such as
relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices.
Replaces and lubricates electric motor bearings and rewires
- Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electronic components,
such as printed circuit boards.
- Assists engineering or other departments in the development of
new ideas and experimental work to improve products, machinery and
methods. Assists in large equipment installations and
- Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures
including, but not limited to the proper handling of hazardous
waste, lock out - tag out rules, NFPA 70E, and hearing and eye
- Follows all Operating Procedures (OP's) and Standard Operating
- Travel on occasion as requested to support other manufacturing
sites. Required travel
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding
this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other
employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the ADA.
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
- Regular standing walking use of hands to finger, handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms
- Frequent climbing including ladders or balance and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Occasional sitting
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally
lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include ability to adjust focus and
- Exposure to high production/output machinery and equipment,
hazardous materials (inks, solvents, glue, etc - all materials an
employee may come in contact with are detailed with readily
available MSDS sheets), and constant noise.
- Must be able to work in hot or cold weather.Cenveo is an Equal
Keywords: CENVEO WORLDWIDE, Cleveland , Electrician, Professions , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!