Partial Remote - Security Architect
Company: Maania Consultancy Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Must be US Citizen or Green card holder
- Computer Science or related Bachelors degree and 5-10 years of
relevant experience required.
- Advanced technical training and experience with auditing and
maintaining security of systems and information is required.
- Experience in using architecture methodologies such as SABSA,
Zachman and/or TOGAF.
- Direct, hands-on experience or strong working knowledge of
managing security infrastructure e.g., firewalls, intrusion
prevention systems (IPSs), web application firewalls (WAFs),
endpoint protection, SIEM and log management technology.
- Verifiable experience reviewing application code for security
- Experience securing CI/CD pipelines.
- Direct, hands-on experience or a strong working knowledge of
vulnerability management tools.
- Documented experience and a strong working knowledge of the
methodologies to conduct threat-modeling exercises on new
applications and services.
- Experience designing the deployment of applications and
infrastructure into public cloud services.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Maania Consultancy Services, Cleveland , Partial Remote - Security Architect, Professions , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!