Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Acts as a liaison between the department and Supply Chain
Management to ensure that inventory levels reflect the department's
needs and are managed by established policies and procedures.
Responsible for inventory integrity at the department location.
* Manages all phases of ordering, receiving, distribution, and
warehousing of all essential departmental equipment and
* Implements, manages, and maintains inventory systems to order,
control, expedite, and inventory supplies to enhance the fiscal
management of the department.
* Schedules and coordinates the daily flow of activity for
* Resolves shipping and receiving issues directly with the vendor
* Coordinates the receipt and storage of supplies on the dock and
within bulk storage.
* Performs administrative functions related to the department
inventory control and distribution.
* Produces monthly statistical reports, completes a physical
inventory and performs cycle counts as required.
* Participates in the planning and implementation of new
procedures, policies and systems.
* Maintains the proper and appropriate professional and ethical
relationships with all vendor representatives, conducts business
according to established principles and guidelines.
* Q-Sight experience highly preferred
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* None required.
Complexity of Work:
* Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
* Minimum of 2 yrs. experience in inventory control functions with
responsibility for par levels, purchasing functions, inventory
analysis, and usage trends.
* Preferred experience in healthcare supply chain function.
* In lieu of 2 yrs. experience, a 4 year degree in supply chain
* Manual dexterity to operate office equipment.
* May require periods of sitting, standing and the ability to walk
to various locations throughout the health system to attend
* Must have normal or corrected vision and be able to clearly
communicate verbally by phone or in person.
* Must have own transportation to travel to multiple sites.
Personal Protective Equipment:
* Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment
The policy of Cleveland Clinic Health System and its system
hospitals (Cleveland Clinic Health System) is to provide equal
opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment
in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of
employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and
nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for
employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for
employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic Health System's
Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions
after 90 days.
Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made
upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to
color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual
orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or
Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.
Information provided on this application may be shared with any
Cleveland Clinic Health System facility.
Please review the
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland , Inventory Coordinator, Professions , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!