Field Sales Professional
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Summary Responsible for profitably growing sales to achieve
yearly sales goals as a sales consultant for current core
industries and emerging industries and markets. Responsible for
prospecting new accounts, retaining existing accounts, and
increasing opportunities with existing customers. This position
requires operation of a Company Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and
such operation is done consistently more than 20% of the average
work week. If selected for this position, the company will run a
Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A requirement of this position
is an acceptable MVR report. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Develops and sustains sales relationships with key decision
makers and influencers on all levels of an organization.
- Manages sales volume with an existing group of customers,
prospects successfully to expand the customer base.
- Develops and implements plans to expand business presence in
the assigned area. Shares market and competitor information with
all applicable channels within the organization; establishes
relationships and working partnerships.
- Attends the monthly business meetings for all company sponsored
associations. Participates in all local trade shows, and, if
required, similar regional / national activities. Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving
missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in
more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives
guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review
typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or
direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support or professional personnel. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 2-5
years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 2-4
years of experience in a related field. Certification is required
in some areas. Req ID R22000039 Functional Area Sales Position Type
Regular HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Cleveland , Field Sales Professional, Professions , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!