Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Title: Maintenance Technician FLSA Status: Non Exempt
(paid hourly) Department : Maintenance Pay Grade: Reports To
Maintenance Manager Approval Date: February 18, 2019 POSITION
SUMMARY Under general supervision this position is responsible for
troubleshooting and repairing all plant production machines, and
some building maintenance. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following is an outline of the basic duties and
responsibilities of the position identified above. It describes the
duties and responsibilities in the broad scope, and is not intended
to be all-inclusive. Individual(s) in this position may from
time-to-time be assigned other duties as appropriate .
- Performs typical troubleshooting and maintenance operations to
support the manufacturing floor.
- Tracks and replaces stock and spare parts.
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines and
- Practices good housekeeping and safety habits, supports and
follows company policies and procedures, and performs other duties
as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical
- Must have extensive knowledge of all process equipment.
- Must be able to understand control and plumbing designs.
- Must be able to read electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communications skills and
the ability to interact and work effectively with all levels of the
- Must have good written, verbal and computer ability to
establish and maintain records to provide reports and other
information required for the efficient operation of the department
and the company.
- Must be detail-oriented and pay close attention to accuracy
with the ability to analyze information gathered to identify
potential problems and/or discrepancies.
- Must be able to respond and adjust to the needs of the business
in a manner that assures timely delivery of the product to the
customer. EDUCATION/TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE Minimum
- High School Graduate (or GED)
- Completion of a manufacturing equipment maintenance
- Ability to perform basic math calculations such as
decimal/fraction conversions, reading measuring tools. Preferred
- Some knowledge of nylon applications with five years of
experience in a maintenance department with formal related
- Working knowledge of mechanical and rotating equipment. WORKING
CONDITIONS/ENVIRONMENT Normal manufacturing environment requiring
physical activity such as:
- may become dirty at times. Nesco Resource and affiliates
(Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment
opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other
legally protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Cleveland , Maintenance Tech, Professions , Willoughby, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!