Company: Graphic Packaging International
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Maintenance Technician FULL-TIME $29.91/hr - Maintain a safe and
clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical/electrical equipment
by completing preventative maintenance requirements on motors,
pneumatic circuits, conveyor systems, and production machines;
using schematics, blueprints, operations manuals, manufacturer's
instructions, and engineering specifications to complete tasks.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions to locate sources of problems by
observing mechanical/electrical machinery in operation and using
precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Control downtime by informing production workers of routine
preventive maintenance and electrical techniques; monitoring
- Test performance of electrical, electronic, or integrated systems
- Test performance of electrical assemblies, using test instruments
such as oscilloscopes, electronic multi-meters.
- Conserve maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as
needed to accomplish job results.
- Prepare mechanical/electrical maintenance work reports by
collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends for
- Maintain continuity among team members by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs. REM-04
WS-04 Schedule Shift start: 7:00PM Shift length: 12 hours 7am to
7pm, or 7pm to 7am. Schedule to work 3 shifts one week and 4 shifts
the next week. Benefits
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 61 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan Qualifications
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old Associates degree in Engineering
Technology, Automated Systems, Electronics Electrician or
equivalent.Knowledge will include but is not limited to testing,
troubleshooting, and servicing all types of electrical equipment
including AC and DC drives, PLCs, and their associated control
networks and I/O.Good mechanical skills, including welding,
hydraulics and pneumatics are also desired1 year of previous
experience as a Maintenance Electrician About Graphic Packaging
International Graphic Packaging International is committed to
providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, they are a leading global
provider of paper-based packaging solutions for a wide variety of
products for food, beverage, foodservice and other consumer
products companies. They strive to be an environmentally
responsible leader in their industry and in the communities where
they operate. Graphic Packaging has approximately 17,000 employees
working in more than 60 locations in North and South America,
Europe and the Pacific Rim. They are committed to workplace
diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are
among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who
make their company successful.
Keywords: Graphic Packaging International, Cleveland , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!