Quality Lab Technician - 1st Shift
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Aerotek is currently searching for an entry level Quality Lab
Technician for a long term role with a very well known and
reputable Food Manufacturer. This is an URGENT hiring need, and
interested candidates must be willing to start as soon as this
week! Please apply directly or email resume to email@example.com
for quicker consideration!Description:
- Pulls, records, and labels finished product samples as required
for immediate testing, and various shelf-life evaluations.
- Verifies product labeling and code dates.
- Performs all chemical and microbiological testing on all raw,
process control, and finished product samples.
- Performs sensory analysis on finished product (i.e. tasting,
- Perform plant audits/checklists.
- Operates laboratory equipment, performing calibrations as
required by SOP and troubleshooting when necessary.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness within the
- Communicates crucial process control testing and product
evaluation results to management as specified by SOP's.
- Maintains company LIMS (Laboratory Information Management
System) by performing daily data entry of sample identification and
- Verifies supply inventories, restocks or prepares supplies as
- Shall perform any other duties as assigned by their supervisor
or managementAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in a Science field and 1-2 years of relevant
industry lab experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science field is preferred. (biology,
chemistry, microbiology, biochem, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize duties and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to read SOP's and follow written instructions. About
Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees.
We also know that an individual's success starts with the right
career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Cleveland , Quality Lab Technician - 1st Shift, Professions , Wooster, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!