Company: ARS-Rescue Rooter
Posted on: October 19, 2020
IMMEDIATE HIRING!!!!! GROW WITH THE PROS AND MASTER YOUR
CAREEROnly the best of the best work for the largest and
fastest-growing leader in residential & commercial services:
ARS/Rescue Rooter--. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing,
heating, air conditioning, and electrical expertise through 80+
locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional
excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career,
we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks,
advancement potential, and the chance to give back. How We Reward
Your Professionalism Full-time employees receive competitive pay;
comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and
prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with
company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA).
Part-time employees receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid
training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees
are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach,
including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for
the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students,
sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation---.If you have the experience
we seek, take this opportunity to grow with the pros at ARS/Rescue
Rooter--:PLUMBING SERVICE TECHNICIAN ARS/Rescue Rooter of Cleveland
Residential and Commercial Company-Provided Vehicle, gas card, cell
phone, company uniforms As an ARS Plumbing Service Technician, you
will apply your technical skills and knowledge in the assembly,
installation, maintenance, remodeling, repair, and servicing of
plumbing and drainage systems.
- Following the outline of company policies and procedures
- Communicating professionally and respectfully with customers,
office staff, and coworkers
- Being thorough in inspections and accurate in quoting
replacements or repairs
- Diagnosing, recommending, and conducting repairs to residential
and commercial plumbing systems
- Working hard, smart, and efficientlyWhat You Need to Succeed
and Grow with the ProsRequired Credentials:
- Two or more years of related Plumbing service experience in
addition to training, or equivalent combination of experience and
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills.
- The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects weighing
60-100 lbs or more to include water heaters, tubs, and
- Must be able to climb ladders, work overhead, manipulate and
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, kneeling,
crouching, pushing and pulling required.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Residential and commercial plumbing and drain cleaning service
- Must have experience in residential service repair
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving
- Must undergo a criminal background check with MVR and drug
- Bilingual Spanish language skills, a plusApply Your Skills to
the Best in the Business.Join our winning team and apply today!All
candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and
employment background checks. ARS is an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Apply Now!
Keywords: ARS-Rescue Rooter, Cleveland , Plumber, Professions , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!