Car Wash - Detailer
Company: Waterway Carwash
Location: Chagrin Falls
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Overview: Waterway Carwash is looking for Car Wash - Detailers
at our Bainbridge location! Most part-time jobs are boring. But not
at Waterway. As a Car Wash Associate, you dont just clean cars you
get to be active while you work outside with your friends. And
every time you work, you get paid. Also, our scheduling is flexible
with no late nights. The Detailer works as part of a team to
efficiently clean the interior and finish the exterior of customer
vehicles, and provide outstanding service, ensuring that all
customer needs are met and that the customer leaves satisfied with
their visit and car wash. The Car Wash Attendant will drive and
clean vehicles and assist customers during their visit at various
interaction points, including the carwash entrance and finishing
stations on the exit lot. Compensation: Competitive rates and cash
tips daily! Avg $13 per hour. Our top earners make over $16 per
hour. Location: Waterway Carwash - Bainbridge location - 7010
Aurora Rd. Aurora OH 44202 Why Waterway? Perks and Discounts
- Flexible scheduling Daytime, Evening, and Weekend shifts
- Tuition Assistance Program up to $4,000 a year!
- Free Car Washes and Gas Discounts.
- Referral Bonus program.
- Recognized as a Top Workplace multiple years running.
- Advancement, Promotion, & Cross-Training Opportunities.
- Current and valid drivers license;
- Professional demeanor, behavior, and appearance in accordance
with company policy;
- Ability to perform all essential functions safely without
endangering oneself or others; Responsibilities:
- Complete all necessary steps to thoroughly clean customer
vehicles to a high standard based on wash package selected.
- Enthusiastically greet customers, assist customers into and out
of vehicles, provide clear direction to customers, alert management
when cleaning of vehicle is complete.
- Drive vehicles onto and off conveyor, program wash type and
send vehicle; shut off conveyor if obstructions are in the way of
moving vehicles in the tunnel; watch traffic flow and be aware of
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized environment year-round to
ensure a positive visit for every customer including but not
limited to: picking up trash, sweeping and hosing areas visible to
customers, pulling weeds, shoveling snow and salting customer
- Wash and dry towels and carry buckets of towels to stations.
Fill and stock cleaning supplies. Dig car wash trench, sweep and
hose back rooms / storage rooms as needed. Clean wash equipment,
windows, doors, and walls; empty trash cans and vacuum
- Follow Waterway policies, procedures, guidance, and
instructions, including and especially those related to
- Various other functions as identified and directed by
management. Physical Requirements:
- Environmental will work outdoors year-round, and be exposed to
wide temperature variations, sunshine, wet weather (rain, snow),
humidity, wet surfaces, gasoline and exhaust fumes, machinery and
moving parts, and brief exposure to car wash tunnel noise.
- Physical periods of extended standing, bending, lift and carry
up to 50 pounds, drive vehicles, reach above and below shoulder
level. Complete tasks at a fast pace, sustain consistent physical
effort, sustain continuous and prolonged standing and movement.
Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and maintain a calm
and professional disposition in all circumstances.
- Vision and Hearing Far and near visual acuity, peripheral
vision and depth perception. Hear, understand, and distinguish
speech from other sounds (e.g., alarms, horns, vehicles, and
- Language must be able to fluently speak and understand English
when communicating with other team members, managers, and customers
for business related purposes.
- Attendance maintain regular, predictable, and punctual
attendance. Work as assigned schedule which may be irregular and
include weekends, extended hours, overtime, and holidays. EEO
Statement: If an accommodation is needed to participate in the
application process, you may request one by contacting our
Recruiting Department (Recruiting@waterway.com). Waterway is an
equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against an
applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion,
national origin, ancestry, gender identity, pregnancy, age,
disability, sexual orientation, military status, citizenship or
immigration status, or legally protected status.
Keywords: Waterway Carwash, Cleveland , Car Wash - Detailer, Other , Chagrin Falls, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!