Location: Columbia Station
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Get paid up to $28 an hour as a State Tested Nursing Assistant
(STNA) in the Columbia Station, OH, area in a W2 job with a
flexible schedule unheard of in the nursing profession. Our
simple-to-use app allows you to work whatever shifts you prefer at
any of our partner facilities. Restore your work-life balance by
taking control of your schedule so you can work as much as you want
to achieve your financial goals - and to take time off whenever you
You can set your schedule so that you can pursue your education at
Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing. If you're a golfer, join a
league and play in any of the eight courses in and surrounding
Columbia Station. Take the kids for a day at Columbia Reservation
for playground time, miniature golf, tennis, and picnics. It's your
life to live and now you can finally have a job that will work
If setting your schedule and having the support and stability of a
W2 employment sounds good, read on and consider joining the
IntelyCare team today.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $20-$28
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
IntelyCare has a lot to offer our nursing professionals (called
"IntelyPros"). Here's what a few of them have to say about their
experience working for us:
"I've had a great experience working with IntelyCare! This company
has always handled everything efficiently, from shifts and facility
availability to solving issues I have encountered."
"I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare
providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I
enjoy the ease of signing in & out and how user-friendly the app
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond
in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding.
The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very
diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
"IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2
years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service
staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities in your
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs),
such as toileting, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, altering
supervisor to any abnormal readings
- Serving meals and assisting residents with feeding when
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other
tasks to help maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis, alerting nurses to any
concerns or emergencies
- Serving as a go-between for residents and healthcare staff, and
communicating with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam
tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them when
- Staying engaged with residents and offering companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Ready For a Job That Finally Works For You?
We get it: You love your profession, but need balance in your life.
If you're ready for a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) job
with real benefits and the flexibility to choose your shifts and
workplaces, we'd love to hear from you. See what work-life balance
can look like for you by joining the team of nursing professionals
ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Cleveland , STNA, Other , Columbia Station, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!