Load Planner- 3rd Shift
Company: Shearer's Foods
Posted on: September 20, 2023
You alreadyLOVEus and the SNACKS WE MAKE
Chips, Cookies, Crackers, Wafers, Cheese Curls, Popcorn, Tortilla
Chips... yeah, we make themALL! Shearer's is the company behind all
your favorite snack brands.
We have over 5,000 associates in 12 state-of-the-art manufacturing
and warehouse sites in North America that produce over 800 million
pounds of snacks per year. Did you know that we buy 20% of all the
potatoes grown in the US? WOW!
And we know what you're thinking...how can I get my hands on some
free goodies?Our team members can take home free snacks -
Load Planner, Support Center
Afternoon Shift 3:00pm-11:00 pm
The Load Planner must help facilitate movement of product within
the warehouse and maintain constant communication with all
respective sites and their manager. They must accomplish this in a
safe and efficient manner in accordance with Shearer's policies and
Please note that the following list is not exhaustive as duties and
responsibilities are reviewed and revised at management's
- Ensure good communication between warehouse team at respective
sites, inventory team (as needed), operators and floor
- Communicate with outside drivers via phone or system to resolve
issues or door assignments.
- Troubleshoot locations with errors.
- Prioritize loads to ensure every truck leaves each facility
with product in a timely manner.
- Ensure paperwork is signed and load is closed out when truck is
- Ensure trucks are sealed when load is complete on all outbound
loads before leaving the facility.
What you bring to the Party:
- Strong communication and leadership skills via verbal and
- Ability to organize, self-prioritize, and be a self-starter in
a fast-paced environment with internal deadlines.
- Detailed oriented individual with experience analyzing numbers
quickly and responding decisively.
- Strong team player with history of partnering with
transportation, sales, customer service and the customer.
- Flexibility to coordinate special projects, anticipate issues
and take initiative to resolve them.
- Flexible to work various shifts including possible weekend
hours as needed to meet business needs.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive
Because at Shearer's, we are committed to providing equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!
Keywords: Shearer's Foods, Cleveland , Load Planner- 3rd Shift, Other , Massillon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!