Buffet Stocker - Part Time
Company: Jack Entertainment
Posted on: May 26, 2023
The responsibility of the Buffet Stocker is to provide superior
guest service and create a high quality dining experience for all
customers by assisting the server in a number of functions before,
during and after each guests dining experience. These functions
include: bussing, stocking of plates, cups and silverware, and
ensuring overall cleanliness of wells and FOH Buffet.
- Make sure all areas are clean and free of debris.
- Polish all glassware as necessary.
- Clearing and scraping all dishes
- Stock all side stations with linen and proper glassware.
- Maintain cleanliness of wells
- Ensure servers have enough equipment/tools necessary to perform
- Ensure FOH Buffet line is stocked and clean.
PERKS AND BENEFITS FOR BEING A TEAM MEMBER AT JACK:
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Free Parking
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Discounted Team Member Meals
- Education Assistance up to $3,600 a year
- 401(k) Savings Plan and Match
- Paid Breaks
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights,
weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Must present a neat and professional appearance.
- Work requires interactions with customers, public and
- Work requires teamwork with other staff members.
- Work requires an attention to detail.
- Work requires a strong understanding of gourmet dining
- Prior customer service in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time (4
- Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when
handling employee conflicts.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the property
and from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps)
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.; and, have the
ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and kneel.
- Respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other
necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing dust, loud noises and
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects, and not be
frustrated by changing priorities and unforeseen obstacles to
- Ability to speak distinctly and persuasively.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Prefers a minimum of 1 year F&B bussing experience.
- Must be able to lift trays of food up to 25.0lbs.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent customer service
- Must be flexible to work varied shifts.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
- Must be able to get along with coworkers and work as a
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Must be 21 years of age.
Keywords: Jack Entertainment, Cleveland , Buffet Stocker - Part Time, Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...