Field Crew Leader (Wireline Services) - Tallmadge, OH
Company: Baker Hughes
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Can you deliver a flawless execution of products and services?
Would you like to work in the field, managing a team? Join our
Wireline Team We are the leader in well construction and
production, our innovative physical and digital solutions improve
efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team is
the repair hub for all, global Wireline technologies. We provide a
high level of service to ensure the maintenance, repair and
refurbishment of our innovative equipment. Partner with the best As
a Field Crew Leader you will be responsible for:
- Under broad direction, determines and develops resolution to an
assortment of problems encountered at the wellsite of moderately
complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a
review of a variety of factors.
- Directly manages a team of two or more Field Operators.
- Oversee and assign training, competencies, verify and approve
time sheets, expenses, DOT files, on-boarding, off-boarding,
interviewing, promotions, terminations, and performance reviews for
- Works directly with Customer Representative and drill crew on
location to coordinate operations with the rig and or production
- Provides record of all assemblies as run to the Customer
Representative at the wellsite.
- Advises Customer Representative in the logging and completions
operations, interpreting logging data, troubleshooting, and other
wellsite analysis and decision-making processes.
- Manages crew and equipment at the wellsite and at the shop to
provide specific logging and completions services.
- Responsible for the maintenance of equipment and facility.
- Maintains records and communications as required by the
District Service Delivery Manager/Coordinator.
- Assists with the training of assigned personnel incompletions
operations and maintenance. Promotes and maintains good customer
- Performs all required responsibilities safely and as described
in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing
Equipment and Logistics manuals. Fuel your passion To be successful
in this role you will have:
- University Degree in Engineering and 1 + year of Wireline
- OR two (2) year Technical Associates Degree and 3+ years of
- OR High School Diploma/GED and 7+ years of Wireline experience
Work in a way that works for you We recognize that everyone is
different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver
at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can
offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Rotational Working with us Our people are at the heart of what
we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people
are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic
selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our
workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all
levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you Our
inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to
keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries
today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a
package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and
you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits About Us: We are an
energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and
industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience
and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative
technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it
safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join
Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a
company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become
part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's
come together and take energy forward. Baker Hughes Company is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without
regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by
Keywords: Baker Hughes, Cleveland , Field Crew Leader (Wireline Services) - Tallmadge, OH, Other , Tallmadge, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...