Enterprise Application Architect (Hybrid)
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Job Title: Enterprise Application Architect Location: Cleveland,
OH Duration: Full Time/ Permanent Requirements:
- 12+ years of IT experience.
- 8+ years of developing complex enterprise systems.
- 8+ years of Application Architecture experience leveraging
custom, Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS), and Cloud (SaaS/PaaS)
- 8+ years of hands-on experience applying systems thinking to
create documentation, technical models, reference architecture,
whitepapers, and presentations for use by all levels of management,
functional, and technical staff.
- Experience in the architecture and development of large-scale,
high-risk, strategic Digital Transformation Programs including
projects such as ERP, Ecommerce, Enterprise Data Fabric, CRM,
Digital Workplace, etc.
- Experience designing and implementing cloud architectures.
- Experience creating and maintaining Enterprise Application
- Experience with modern integration technologies and
microservice best practices.
- Experience conducting and supporting teams through architecture
tradeoff management to arrive at design decisions guided by
- Experience conducting proofs-of-concept, developing prototypes,
and building reference models.
- Experience developing and governing architecture standards and
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in a Computer
Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology field of
study (e.g., Information Technology, Electronics, and
Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Systems Management,
Mathematics) or equivalent experience.
- Master's degree is a plus.
- TOGAF, CEAP, CSA, CSEA, Cloud Architecture (AWS/Azure), or
similar certifications are a plus.
- CSM, SAFe, ITIL, APQC, or similar training/certifications are a
Keywords: Experis, Cleveland , Enterprise Application Architect (Hybrid), Other , Medina, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...