Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: March 18, 2023
As the Production Supervisor you would be responsible for
supervising and coordinating activities of the stamping and
assembly departments including, but not limited to, the welding
functions to meet production schedules and quality
- Supervises, coordinates, and prioritizes activities of
production personnel to meet customer, plant and management
- Interprets specifications and job orders to workers and assigns
- Ensures effective utilization of Client to minimize overtime
requirements. Studies production schedules and estimates worker
hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Observes workers and machines to detect errors or malfunctions
and orders corrective actions.
- Maintains production, quality, and time keeping reports and
- Performs all duties and operates machinery and equipment
according to OSHA standards and company procedures using required
safety equipment (gloves, sleeves, earplugs, etc.).
- Examines products for adherence to specifications.
- Train new associates and maintain accurate training
- Troubleshoots Production and Quality problems with Production,
Tooling, and Quality personnel.
- Confers with other managers/supervisors to coordinate
activities of individual departments.
- Performs activities of workers supervised.
- Responsible for ensuring all work areas are clean and orderly
- Participates in continuous improvement activities.Pay and Shift
- Salary is $55k, with OT paid after 40 hours.
- 2nd shift, typically working from 1:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Availability to work OT and Saturdays
- Direct hire opportunity with the company.Skills/Qualifications
- 2+ years' experience as a Supervisor in a Manufacturing
environment, stamping experience preferred.
- Minimum education of HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Will be subject to a pre-employment screening.Company Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Vacation time
- 14 paid Holidays
- Earn extra PTO for perfect attendance
- Bi-annual and referral bonuses
- PPE reimbursementNesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T
Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally
protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Cleveland , Stamping Supervisor, Other , Avon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...