Member Service Representative - Part Time 2nd shift
Location: North Olmsted
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job DescriptionJob descriptionAre you somebody that would love
to work in a fun, positive, and energetic work environment? Do you
like personal development? Do you want to better yourself? Is
growing yourself each day important to you?Then this is the job for
you. We take pride in providing a unique culture that truly cares
about our people! We will give you the tools for success in and out
of Planet Fitness!Role SummaryThe Team Member will be responsible
for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior
level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective
members and guests.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing
exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to members accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the members expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.Team Member Benefits
- Free black card membership
- Opportunities for advancement
- Ongoing leadership training
- Full time employee health insurancePhysical Demands
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the club and equipmentCOVID-19
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in
placeEmployees at a franchise location are employed by the
Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ
neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for
franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved
authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for
franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for
ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.by
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Cleveland , Member Service Representative - Part Time 2nd shift, Other , North Olmsted, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!