Company: Toolbold Corporation
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Toolbold is a CNC job shop celebrating 40 years in the business!
We are currently hiring for all skill levels (entry level, set up
and programming), on both shifts. Our first shift runs Monday -
Friday, 7:00AM - 4:30PM, our second shift runs Monday - Thursday,
4:15PM - 3:45AM. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Full
benefits are available including health insurance, 401K & matching,
education reimbursement, paid holidays and vacation.
* Program/setup/operate mills and lathes by entering instructions,
including zero and reference points; setting tool registers,
offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating
requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry;
proving part programs.
* Sets-up/operate mills and lathes by installing and adjusting
chuck jaws, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears,
stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
* Load feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
* Verify settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and
sample workpieces; adhering to international standards.
* Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and
* Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance
requirements; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
* Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
Keywords: Toolbold Corporation, Cleveland , CNC Machinist, Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!