Company: First Federal Lakewood
Location: North Royalton
Posted on: January 27, 2023
When you work at First Federal Lakewood, you'll work with a
mutual bank that shares a commitment to customers, community and
each other. Our differences bring inclusion to life at First
Federal Lakewood and our commitment to diversity is our commitment
to you, our customers and our communities. We seek and respect
diverse creativity to build new ideas and add to our rich heritage.
Our employees are valued, respected and their voices are heard.
The Teller is responsible for handling customer accounts, opening
and closing accounts and processing transactions.Duties and
- Provides excellent customer service by processing customer
transactions; answers customer inquiries both in person and on the
telephone including Customer Relationship Center Support;
follows-up with customers as necessary.
- Operates Teller window; maintains acceptable outages based on
the Branch Operation Guidelines; maintains appropriate cash limits;
follows policies and procedures to ensure compliance for branch
- Opens and closes deposit accounts and services with accuracy
and in accordance to bank policies and applicable regulations; acts
as a backup to the head teller by assisting with overrides and
coaching new tellers.
- Cross-sells bank's products and services by using insights
gained about the customer's needs; provides investment, mortgage,
business banking referrals; follows up on referral
- Assists in performing back office duties which includes
completing branch reports, balancing the ATMs, processing
night/mail deposits, and filing.
- Assists in shared Customer Relationship Center
- May float to other bank branches as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Change Champion
- Detail Orientation
- Organizational Savvy
- Process Oriented
- Service Orientation
- Experience in retail banking is preferred.
- Experience in customer service is preferred.
- Experience in financial services or banking is
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar
software is required. Cleartouch, OnBase, various government and
investor software/web portals is preferred.
Education and Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required;
Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Certification: [Float positions] Valid driver's license is
- Years of experience: 0 to 2 years is required.
- Years of experience supervising: None.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to lift, walk, stand, sit, bend, reach with
hands and arms, climb, push/pull, use hands, and see, hear and
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to
- This position is performed in an office setting, able to work
days and hours branch offices are open. Able to work overtime as
This job description is designed to provide a general overview of
the requirements of the job and does not entail a comprehensive
listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that will be
required in this position.PI202152041
Keywords: First Federal Lakewood, Cleveland , Teller, Other , North Royalton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!