IT Operations Lead
Company: Rockwell Automation
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job DescriptionSensia is looking for a motivated self-starter to
take on the role of IT Line of Service (LOS) Lead within our
Business Operations team. - This role is expected be the single
point of contact for a specified Line of Service for Sensia IT and
to work with the IT service provider to ensure that a high level of
service and issue resolution is provided. The role will also be the
nominated regional or business IT partner to work with the Sensia
business to support the definition of requirements for changes to
IT services. The role is expected to develop relationships with
both business partners and their respective parent company IT teams
to ensure that the Sensia IT needs are met in an efficient and cost
effective way.Key Responsibilities
- Have a clear understanding of company business goals and
- Manage their Line of Service (LOS) for Sensia globally.
- Be the business partner for a nominated function or
- Provide operational support for Sensia.
- Ensure accurate records are kept with regards to their Line of
Service (e.g. asset register, configuration settings, core support
- Respond to assigned tasks in accordance with predefined
guidelines while meeting targets for SLA.
- Challenge any standards they feel inappropriate for Sensia with
valid business cases and alternative approaches.
- Strive for operational excellence in their selected Line of
Service and develop operational processes that deliver the expected
- Support third party vendors in the installation, configuration,
delivery, maintenance and monitoring of components and services, in
accordance with defined roadmaps, strategies, policies and
- Assist in the delivery of infrastructure development / build
activities, including release and deployment management for new
services (for example operating system upgrades, new desktop builds
- Provide assistance and technical support for the resolution of
desktop problems, incidents, issues and emergencies.
- Lead any business request process relevant to their Line of
- Troubleshoot and escalate as necessary to the extent of the
- Provide support for offsite or after-hours meetings or events
- Facilitate and liaise with other teams and Peers to support
activities and solve problems
- Management and ownership of IT based projects as required
- Apply process improvements to facilitate improved
- Bring industry best-practices and new thinking to the
- Ability to clearly communicate needs within the team, business
- Network and partner with parent company IT and/or IT
- Provide early and clear escalation of all issues when
- Provide backup support to onsite IT.
- Excellent analytical skills & attention to
detail.Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent military or
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to work within the Central US time zone with
flexibility to meet outside of these hours if required.
- Ability to travel globally if required on exception basis.
- Superior technical knowledge, within the selected Line of
- Experience working collaboratively with suppliers and
- Ability to quickly analyze a situation and react appropriately
- Effective prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Technical credibility and independent judgment and
decision-making experience on desktop matters
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills, able to determine
the impact of desktop issues quickly
- Sound decision-making skills under pressure
- Able to contribute to strategic debates, helping to identify
and address future opportunities and challenges
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought
partners across functional areas
- Enthusiasm and desire to be hands on.
- Unwavering commitment to, and the ability to model, the
standards of behavior set in our Code of Conduct
- Desire for continuous professional development
- Mentoring and coaching of peers and willingness to share
- A focus on Process improvement and customer satisfaction
Keywords: Rockwell Automation, Cleveland , IT Operations Lead, Other , Westlake, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!