LPN ACHP- New Rates of Pay & $2,000 Sign On Bonus!
Company: Akron Children's Hospital
Posted on: November 26, 2022
About Akron Children's HospitalAkron Children's Hospital has
been caring for children since 1890, and our pediatric specialties
are ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
With two hospital campuses, regional health centers and more than
50 primary and specialty care locations throughout Ohio, we're
making it easier for today's busy families to find the high-quality
care they need. In 2020, our health care system provided more than
1.1 million patient encounters. We also operate neonatal and
pediatric units in the hospitals of our regional health care
partners. Every year, our Children's Home Care Group nurses provide
thousands of in-home visits, and our School Health nurses manage
clinic visits for students from preschool through high school. With
our Quick Care Online virtual visits and Akron Children's Anywhere
app, we're here for families whenever and wherever they need us.
Learn more at .OUR PROMISES
- To treat every child as we would our own
- To treat others as they would like to be treated
- To turn no child away for any reasonPrior to the start date,
full COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. Full
vaccination is defined as 14 days after the last received
vaccination. Boosters are excluded from this requirement.We are
seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment
in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds,
cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can
Monday-Friday, rotating SaturdaysDaysFull TimeNew Rates of Pay &
$2,000 Sign On Bonus!
Assists in assessing, planning, and delivering care to patients
under the supervision of a Registered Nurse -Responsibilities:
1. Assists in patient/family education as well as teaching staff
members within his/her own capabilities and under the direction of
a Registered Nurse.
2. Performs other assigned tasks to promote efficient
3. Practice operation and contribute to the provision of quality
patient care. -Other information:
1. Must be able to work as part of a team and interact with people
in a friendly, supportive manner at all times.
Education and Experience
1. Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing
currently licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of
2. Must also have completed one of the following certifications:
Ohio Medication Card, OOPNES Card, NAPNES Card.
3. Must have or be able to obtain BLS certification.
4. Previous physician office experience and ability to perform
5. Basic computer operation required.
-Full Time -FTE: 1.00000
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with
Disabilities. EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link
below to learn more:
Position: GEN NURSING
Keywords: Akron Children's Hospital, Cleveland , LPN ACHP- New Rates of Pay & $2,000 Sign On Bonus!, Other , Hinckley, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!